Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Add sheep eggs into the block shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by strongpelt, Jun 8, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strongpelt

    strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Messages:
    1,088
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +2,112
    In Game Name:
    strongpelt​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add sheep eggs into the block shop​
    What are you suggesting:
    please bring back sheep eggs in the shop for ecd. We use to have sheep, pig, chicken, and cow eggs. I know we have egg crates but with each update we keep getting more fucking mobs so the eggs grow. its getting very hard to get sheep eggs.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Sheep eggs give us sheep which give us wool. for shops or people trying to just have a ton of wool for quests its a massive pain. Could be a good ecd sink to. Hell make them 50k or more and ill still buy them.​
    Other information:
    na​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    nope​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 I was just planning a wool farm and had no clue how to get sheep.

    I would go as far as to add other useful mobs such as cows, moodhrooms, pigs, chickens, armadillos, bees, etc
     
  3. OlympiansAreGods

    OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2014
    Messages:
    2,124
    Trophy Points:
    80,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,774
    +1 as someone who avidly buys egg keys, the rate of cow/sheep/pig spawn eggs is low.

    It’d be nice to have the option to buy with ECD.
     
  4. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 The server 100% needs more sheep to depress the extravagant wool prices + produce another option for player grinding. However, an economy server should have a player-based economy. Maybe increase sheep odds on EGG keys or make them a rare (boosted?) drop from shearing sheep or something.

    I think that these alternate ideas would resolve the player concerns above and also be better for the economy.
     
  5. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Placing this under review.
     
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I won't be making any spawn eggs available in the Blockshop tbh. It makes it too easy to obtain useful mobs.
    Might look into expanding something like the Quest/Jobs shop for this sort of thing. But not the blockshop.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.