Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] addition to Stealth+++ or patron

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nstars, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nstars

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2019
    Messages:
    294
    Trophy Points:
    49,960
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +168
    In Game Name:
    Nstars​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    addition to Stealth+++ or patron​
    What are you suggesting:
    that users can switch between Donation tags that they have already achieved. for example if i have $6k worth of features i can still choose to rock the blue VIP​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    this would increase incentive for players to buy patron/Sneak++ and would also provide more incentive for people to buy more features without having to worry about changing their Dtag from their preferred one​
    Other information:
    NA​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    NA​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    +1 good idea
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 really the only reason I am hesitant with getting more features that would affect my donor tag is I love the blue VIP so much and don't really like the ones afterwards too much
     
  4. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 Need to shame people in chat over spending all their money on ECC
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  5. Xdutchless

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Messages:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    68,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +96
    People can already do /stag which will hide the donor tag completely.

    +1 for the suggestion I would love the to keep my next rank when I get it. And not the others I get in the future
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We will not be adding this.
    Using /stag can hide your donation tag.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.