[All Main Servers Suggestion] Additional Item Storage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 9, 2026.

  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Additional Item Storage​
    What are you suggesting:
    I know we have bundles.. I know we use em for collectibles, but I was wondering if there was a way to make a secondary bundle item where we can use it for extension storage unit.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Ever went mining or farming... with some cool tools and boostable items, and with the dd chance.. Your inventory full every 4-8 seconds and cooldown for sell all is like 10 seconds.​
    Other information:
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    Something like a backpack that autofills and counts for the sell all? Different tiers, from leather - copper - iron - gold - diamond - netherite ?

    Could be a row for each tier so:
    Leather - 1 row (9slot)
    Copper - 2 row (18slot)
    Iron - 3 row (27slot)
    Gold - 4 row (36slot)
    Diamond - 5 row (45slot)
    Netherite - 6 row (54slot)

    Something like that would be epic!?