Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Allow to auction shulker shells

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kkha, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkha

    kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2020
    Messages:
    676
    Trophy Points:
    46,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150
    In Game Name:
    black_kkha​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Allow to auction shulker shells​
    What are you suggesting:
    Make it possible to /auc start on shulker shells.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I simply dont understand why you cant auction shulker shells. Shulker boxes i do understand, but not shulker shells.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Exisiting plugin.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I'm not entirely sure why this was blocked.
    I've now unblocked Shulker Shells from Auctions.
    @UnitedStates2 if there was a concern here that I'm forgetting / missing please do PM me about it.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.