Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Apparel keys cost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RyanOnMars, Oct 9, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanOnMars

    RyanOnMars Senile Mod
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Messages:
    95
    Trophy Points:
    68,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +213
    In Game Name:
    RyanOnMars​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Apparel keys cost​
    What are you suggesting:
    Since the cost of apparel keys has been reduced in the donation shop, to be less than god drops, i believe the ingame ways of purchasing said keys should also reflect that cost difference, IE nstars/ jobs points. I would like to be using my nstars and jobs points to roll for apparel, but it always feels like god drops are just the better choice for the cost.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    allow more options for players to get apparel and make it feel somewhat worth it, other than spending usd​
    Other information:
    +1 very good suggestion ryan​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    NA​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Raccooy

    Raccooy Country Enthusiast
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1,047
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,429
    +1 because I was asked to
     
  3. Revanrose6

    Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    8,450
    Trophy Points:
    97,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,338
    Seems like a good idea to me. +1
     
  4. pauldersgate

    pauldersgate EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2013
    Messages:
    218
    Trophy Points:
    41,720
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +37
    I'm in the same boat. Jobs apparel is a cool concept, but the god drop has so much more expected value it's hard to justify passing it up for the apparel key. +1
     
  5. RyanOnMars

    RyanOnMars Senile Mod
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Messages:
    95
    Trophy Points:
    68,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +213
    bumping this
     
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    We won't be doing this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.