Acknowledged [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boost for Nether Quartz Ore

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Speed42jh, Sep 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    In Game Name:
    Speed42jh​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boost for Nether Quartz Ore​
    What are you suggesting:
    A boost perk should be added for Nether Quartz.
    Something along the lines of these boosts would be cool;
    Boost 1: 10% boost of quartz drops when mining
    Boost 2: 20% boost of quartz drops when mining. Auto pickup
    Boost 3: Ability to earn exp when breaking ore in nether
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Mining quartz in the nether is the only way to obtain the block in vanilla minecraft. Adding an incentive or boost for those who mine it would boost the amount of money that could be earned when mining in the nether.

    Also it’s another item to spend boosts on, why not have multiple boost-able items for different parts of the economy.
    ​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Existing​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Speed42jh, Sep 18, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
  2. cike25

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2013
    Messages:
    283
    Trophy Points:
    68,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +50
    Though earning xp in the nether would be nice, from a technical standpoint, I don't think it would be worthwhile to implement.
    Without the xp perk, I think an appropriate additional incentive to boost this item would be to mimic the redstone ore drop rate increases of +50% at L1, +75% at L2, and +100% at L3.
     
  3. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    If it’s possible I think being able to receive exp in the nether would make the item more desirable however if not then yes making it uniform with redstone ore would also work.
     
  4. Flehx

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Messages:
    111
    Trophy Points:
    44,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +59
    +1 Make Survivor Rank Great Again!
     
  5. Imabankthing

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Messages:
    1,974
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,281
  6. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
  7. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.