Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boost Suggestion - Editing Signs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tanger91, Apr 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    In Game Name:
    tanger91​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boost Suggestion - Editing Signs​
    What are you suggesting:
    Clicking a sign with a boosted glow ink sac or a boosted ink sac allows you to edit the signs that you place down.
    For the Glow Ink Sac you can apply a glow to the signs.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This way it would be easier/ faster to change messages on the signs.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Booster​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Jacob43365

    Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    56,910
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +492
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    Well Rip me. I guess I should withdraw this suggestion then. :depressed:
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is an incoming 1.20.1 feature, so no need for us to do anything to implement it. :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.