Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted Ancient Debris

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheSavageBull, Nov 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSavageBull

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 21, 2013
    Messages:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    63,270
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    TheSavageBull​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted Ancient Debris​
    What are you suggesting:
    B1 - 20% chance to drop double ancient debris from naturally generated ancient debris.
    B2 - 40% chance to drop double ancient debris from naturally generated ancient debris.
    B3 - 60% chance to drop double ancient debris from naturally generated ancient debris.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Iron, gold, emerald, diamond, and quartz all have a boost/magic way to get high yields now. I think nether miners should also be able to increase their netherite yields as well.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Booster​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    It makes sense, but I still am going to -1 just because I like the current rarity/sell price of Netherite/Ancient Debris and don't want it to start decreasing faster
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.