Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted Chest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, May 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted Chest​
    What are you suggesting:
    Level 3 Boosted chest in your inventory will make it so any chest that is broken will drop that chest with NBT data of its contents saved in the chest (similar to how shulkers work and similar to how you can ctrl-middle click a chest in creative to save it's contents)​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would make moving chest shops around a ton easier.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Booster​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Combine both of our suggestions and that would be amazing for a new addition +1
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We already have shulker boxes, I don't think we want to implement the same functionality for chests, it's asking for trouble.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.