Acknowledged [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted (Magic) Shulker Auto pick up

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, May 28, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted (Magic) Shulker Auto pick up​
    What are you suggesting:
    Currently, the B2+ magic shulker can pick up other shulkers of the same color (which is typically the undyed ones). This suggestion is to make it that the B2/B3 magic shulker can autopickup all colors of shulkers​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This can help a lot with picking up all shulkers​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Jdawger, May 28, 2025
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2026
  2. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    I don’t want to try this for fear of losing the magic shulker but can you color the normal magic and boosted shulker if so will it still function?
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I mean, even if you can, if you have more than one color shulker you use, then you’d need to color your magic shulker each time
     
  4. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    Yea unless you have more than one colored magic boosted shulker.

     
  5. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    @tanger91 It doesn't allow us to color the magic shulkers as of right now
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    Thats because of the coding for NBT Data of each shulker and how the plugin was made.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.