Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] boosted terracotta

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Jan 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    boosted terracotta​
    What are you suggesting:
    boosted terracotta provides a chance to drop extra terracotta of other colors.

    boost 1 - 10% chance of extra block of other colors dropping
    boost 2 - 10% chance of 2 extra blocks of other colors dropping
    boost 3 - 10% chance of 3 extra blocks of other colors dropping
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    this gives a new avenue for boosts to be used that gives the user a chance to collect colors that may not be available naturally while still giving them the block they were mining.​
    Other information:
    I still rock.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    In Progress.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.