Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted TNT

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, May 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    OniFox_​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted TNT​
    What are you suggesting:
    Increase the size of TNT blast with each boost, if the item is in the inventory any tnt placed will have a larger TNT blast in the nether.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Increase TNT blast size for easier netherite farming​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Blast Mining already increases your radius, I don't think we want it to go any further to be honest.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.