Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted "Unmagik Shovel"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wazupbutrcup, Oct 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted "Unmagik Shovel"​
    What are you suggesting:
    Boosted Regular Enchanted Shovel(Not including star shovel.) auto pickups dirt​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Dont have to look for dirt you mined.​
    Other information:
    N/R​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom Addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Ishanv

    Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2020
    Messages:
    365
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +181
    Boosted dirt would essentially be useless if this were implemented. Just boost dirt to level 2 so you can autopickup it :p.
     
  3. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    I like this idea if implemented to the star shovel only
     
  4. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    make every tool have a boost, break the economy lets go! \o/

    but in all honesty, no
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. frozenfury7

    frozenfury7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Messages:
    120
    Trophy Points:
    49,110
    Ratings:
    +79
    Star shovel makes more sense... plus you spelled "majik" wrong
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. KG4Life223

    KG4Life223 Big Baller Brand Representative
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Trophy Points:
    46,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +77
    I prefer to use my level 3 magic pickaxe to pick up dirt, would that be included in this suggestion? I would love if it was, it would make my life 10000% easier. Thank you for suggesting this.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. bsqt

    bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    501
    Trophy Points:
    79,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +338
    you are only requesting this because you accidently boosted a regular shovel.

    -1
     
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Happy x 1
    • Sad x 1
    • List
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    You can already auto pickup dirt with a L2 boosted dirt.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.