Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Building, Strip Logs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EmileVeenendaal, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmileVeenendaal

    EmileVeenendaal Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2020
    Messages:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    5,540
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    EmileVeenendaal​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Building, Strip Logs​
    What are you suggesting:
    Maybe it would be nice for the builders like me for the command /strip, that the logs you are holding transform in stripped logs.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would make building a lot easier for builders. And it will make towns better and greater.​
    Other information:
    Just that many ppl would help this with the 1.16.4 builds in the future <3​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Don't know anything about plugins, but i think that /strip or /striplog would be nice.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    This is already part of one of the extcreations features, I forgot which tier it is exactly.
    I am not against making stuff easier for new players, but I do not think that making paid stuff free is the way to do it, cooldown or not. Me and a lot of other people have worked hard for these features, so it feels unfair when Andrew then makes it free without any form of refund. Examples: multihome, travelbag. Especially travelbag.

    Overall, this is gonna be a big -1 from me. I am sorry, but I do not think making paid features free is the way to go. If you need any amount of logs stripped just hit me up in game and I will do it for you :)
     
  3. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 already exists
     
  4. 0TheRedHerring0

    0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2013
    Messages:
    998
    Trophy Points:
    62,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +362
  5. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
    As said above, this is already a thing.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.