Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] /cc when you open spawner keys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by matrix_rep, Jun 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

    matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2014
    Messages:
    4,683
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,464
    In Game Name:
    Matrix_rep​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /cc when you open spawner keys​
    What are you suggesting:
    Create a plugin that doesn't show the spinning animation, rather it just gives you the spawner instantly for whatever you rolled.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would help the overall gameplay of opening spawner keys :)​
    Other information:
    No​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Not sure, but Im sure it exists​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
  3. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    This has been denied in the past with the reason being the plugin doesn't support it. Of course +1 but I can't see Andrew wanting to fork this, understandably :(
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Not coding this.
    I've requested it to the main developer of the CC plugin and they basically said "meh".
    I've just asked again. If it ever makes it's way into the plugin I'll drop it in, but I'm not doing it on our end.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.