Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Change the color of Tycoon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by taddortot, Jun 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taddortot

    taddortot EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2019
    Messages:
    148
    Trophy Points:
    46,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +42
    In Game Name:
    taddortot​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change the color of Tycoon​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting Tycoon be made into a solid color for tags.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The tycoon tag does not look the best and I legitimately think it deters people (at least myself) from getting it.​
    Other information:
    With the exception of Ecomaster each other tag is a single solid color. The ecomaster alternating colors are coherent and make sense to be together. The gold and green on Tycoon looks not great and doesnt make sense together.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    Honestly I don't mind the colour for Tycoon, as much as its not my preference it makes sense to have it yellow and green to incorporate the colours of the previous 2 ranks. As far as I am aware it's never been changed in the whole of ECC so personally im not for this </3
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We won’t be making any colour changes anymore.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.