Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Change to wiz+3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Jan 6, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change to wiz+3​
    What are you suggesting:
    Limit mythic upgrade to main only, but allow it to be used as a magic upgrade.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    There are a limited number of mythics in game. With the cost of this feature this change would make it more palatable to purchase as it would be usable by a wider audience.​
    Other information:
    I rock​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We won't be making this change, sorry.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.