In Game Name: WallaceWestWhat part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for: All Main ServersShort title for your suggestion: Clickable /disguiseWhat are you suggesting: I am suggesting that you would be able to click one of the disguises in the chat when you /disguise and have it appear in your chat for you instead of having to type it.Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?: I often like to sit there choosing different disguises and stuff like Minecart_command is just a pain to type out. I believe it would make /disguise more easy and fun to use.Other information: We have features like this elsewhere I dont know why we shouldnt have it for disguise considering how many there are with Stealth2Plugin or custom addition: One suggestion per form: I Understand.
We will not be forking this plugin to maintain a custom version of it just for something like this. The developer is active and we prefer not to maintain yet another branch for a minor change. I have however forwarded this request to the developer here: https://github.com/libraryaddict/LibsDisguises/issues/532 Feel free to +1 it and/or comment. Marking this denied as we won't be doing this ourselves, however if the developer adds it, you will see it on EcoCityCraft.