Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Condense Bamboo into Block of Bamboo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tanger91, Aug 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    In Game Name:
    tanger91​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Condense Bamboo into Block of Bamboo​
    What are you suggesting:
    I'd want to see Bamboo added to the list of things that can be condensed with /cnd allnorev​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Bamboo can be crafted into Block of Bamboo but not crafted back, I think it is a perfect fit for the /cnd allnorev command.​
    Other information:
    It takes 9 bamboo to make a block of bamboo.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    ExtCommands​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 tanger91, Aug 23, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
  2. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Marking this in progress.
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now live.
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Thanks Clare!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.