[All Main Servers Suggestion] Daily ECD Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cabby19, Jul 15, 2026.

  1. cabby19

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2025
    Messages:
    66
    Trophy Points:
    29,555
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    cabby19​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Daily ECD Quests​
    What are you suggesting:
    Create some daily quests that give a small amount of ECD for completion. Something like 3 different quests that each give ~5K ECD.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think adding daily quests that give 10-15K a day would be great for new players. It gives new players a goal that is easy to wrap their head around and makes reaching a rank like Mayor seem much more achievable. Right now it feels like new players are thrown into a super complex and custom economy. It could help player retention to give a clearer goal to accomplish while they learn the server. It gives new players the feeling that they're earning a decent chunk of money without actually adding a crazy amount to the economy.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I don't know much about coding but I would assume that the current quest system could be recycled and converted to something like this.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​