Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Farming buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spasticsmoker69, Aug 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spasticsmoker69

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    523
    Trophy Points:
    70,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +101
    In Game Name:
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Farming buff​
    What are you suggesting:
    I think a slight farming goods buff is required to make star farming equipment in general more appealing and sought after by the general public​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I have been trying to sell my star hoe for around 2 weeks with no real interest, Noone wants to take if for an extremely low price eg 850k or even swap as a part trade for other star tools. I am selling as the seed nerf completely wiped out any reason to farm with the tool​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I agree that the star hoe went from the best star tool to virtually the worst in one day because of seed prices falling over 80%, but I don’t think this suggestion is going to get accepted sadly because it’s an economy price change suggestion
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    Is the rule about not taking pricing/economy suggestions in the suggestion form? Might help stop these suggestions that are just going to be autodenied
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. Spasticsmoker69

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    523
    Trophy Points:
    70,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +101
    Meh, more to the point its made the star hoe worthless, i dont bust my ass on the server just to get a tool for it to be worthless the next day
    #salty
     
  5. Nstars

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2019
    Messages:
    294
    Trophy Points:
    49,960
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +168
    make nwarts great again
     
  6. Bentheminernz

    Bentheminernz President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2021
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    10,960
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +72
    +1 I fully agree the wheat seed nerf was way to harsh. And yes it'll be declined prob coz Andrew doesn't like "economy" suggestions but Andrew if ur reading this plz buff wheat seeds a lil.
     
  7. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    We don't take suggestions on the economy.
     
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.