Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] /fill clear for all

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kenny0011, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny0011

    kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,272
    Trophy Points:
    42,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +816
    In Game Name:
    kenny0011​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /fill clear for all​
    What are you suggesting:
    Allowing everyone access to /fill clear without need of water or pyro features, as a way for people without these features to get a bucket if they pick up lava, and are later unable to place it down to empty it.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I've noticed a few builders without pyro features ask in chat for people to place lava just to get the bucket back. By allowing them /fill clear it gives them a way to get their bucket back without relying on someone else with feature, who in all likelyhood will just /fill clear anyway.​
    Other information:
    Maybe if possible add "you can /fill clear to get your bucket back" to the message that shows when someone attempts to place lava down without feature, just to inform them, should this suggestion be accepted.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Permissions I guess​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Karin_88

    Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,121
    Trophy Points:
    53,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1,222
    +1 Would be really helpful to new players!
     
  3. David_Torento

    David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    1,307
    Trophy Points:
    59,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    Does /empty not work on them?
     
  4. kenny0011

    kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,272
    Trophy Points:
    42,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +816
    /empty is not a server command, nor an alias for /fill clear
     
  5. David_Torento

    David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    1,307
    Trophy Points:
    59,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    I thought it was a thing. Nevermind then lol
     
  6. Lobstre

    Lobstre President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2015
    Messages:
    105
    Trophy Points:
    53,270
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +31
    +1. Great idea. I doubt this would take away from the appeal of water or pyro, because nobody who bought those features did so for this command.
     
  7. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    +1 Ain't nobody sat here and thought "I'm buying this feature JUST for /fill clear". I also can't see how anyone can abuse this either.
     
  8. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1. I agree. Don’t know what else to say.
     
  9. Revanrose6

    Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    8,450
    Trophy Points:
    97,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,338
    Would be nice for builders especially if they accidentally pick up lava which they cannot remove.
     
  10. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    -1
    Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace and empty is a perk that was purchased.
     
  11. Revanrose6

    Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    8,450
    Trophy Points:
    97,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,338
    I also originally paid for the perk to place water in 2013 but now everyone can. Some things just don't make sense to make a 'perk only'. There are plenty of situations where emptying a bucket can be helpful everyone. I don't see the harm in that going to regular players. Its not like they can /fill lava/water/milk unlike the rest of us (Well those of us who can).
     
  12. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    /fill clear removed from water.
    /fill clear removed from pyroplus.
    /fill clear added to all users.

    @ClarinetPhoenix please make the proper wiki changes in regards to the above two features and the commands list.
    PS: If you guys find this doesn't work for all players please let me know via https://ecocitycraft.com/help
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.