[All Main Servers Suggestion] Flying Magic Pick Instant Break Blocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 11, 2026.

  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Flying Magic Pick Instant Break Blocks​
    What are you suggesting:
    Be able to fly and instant break, like we do with stone and deepslate, the following blocks:
    1. Netherrack
    2. Blackstone
    3. Basalt
    4. Tuff
    5. Calcite
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I mean we already do it with stone and deepslate?​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom Addition?​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List