[All Main Servers Suggestion] Glowing Boosted Items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OConner1279, Jul 8, 2026.

  1. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    In Game Name:
    OConner1279​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Glowing Boosted Items​
    What are you suggesting:
    Make new Boosted items automatically glow by enchanting them with unbreaking I when made.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Makes it so that people can keep track of their items better, improving economic efficiency.​
    Other information:
    Doesn't have to be retroactive.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Boosts.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Honestly would be cool to have glowing boosted items