Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] head removing tool

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Speed42jh, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    In Game Name:
    speed42jh​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    head removing tool​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am sugesting that there should be a tool that removes placed heads fast,​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think this is a good addition to eco city craft because currently no tools on ecc can break a head fast and it gets annoying if you have a lot of heads. even if its just an enchant or something, it would be really useful.​
    Other information:
    im not sure if this is possible but just throwing it out there.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    not sure​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    The MCMMO for Unarmed should insta break or break heads faster
     
  3. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    yeah well not everyine has that including me
     
  4. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
    Then grind the McMMO? Or get the magic shovel? Or pay a user who can or posses that tool?

    Several options here. No need for a new tool (esp when an existing tool already covers that).
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.