Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Headmaster skull

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cardoril, Jan 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardoril

    cardoril ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    34,570
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Cardoril​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Headmaster skull​
    What are you suggesting:
    add the option to select player skulls in the head db provided you have headmaster, like make it so you can /skull at no charge​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    because it will make headmaster make a little more sense, they can summon thousands of heads which are normally 5 nstars free, but cant even summon their own head?​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    n/a this is just modifying existing code​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    +1 I like this idea. I think you may need a cooldown to balance it though. Maybe once a day or something :)
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 if we go the direction Lime suggested. Maybe even limit it to one free /skull a week and the 10k for each one after that one.
     
  4. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    -1 10k is literally nothing.
     
  5. Unnbearable

    Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Messages:
    534
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +170
    +0.5 : Make /skull half price.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  6. Mission001

    Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Messages:
    5,586
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,491
    +1
    Only if it's your skull only. Not the ability to gain everyone's skull.
     
    #6 Mission001, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  7. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    Self skull only and I +1 this. Some players have gone to great lengths to keep their heads to a minimum, and I don't want to see the "Andrew endorsed" shop covered in his heads.
     
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Just use the already included command.
    $10,000 isn't much.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.