Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] /help mcMMO

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Speed42jh, Oct 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    In Game Name:
    speed42jh​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /help mcMMO​
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting that there should be a help chapter that could inform the user about all the mcMMO abilities and skills. There's a lot of abilities/skills that are hard to keep track of and I usually have to tab out and look at the ECC wiki when I need to know about the abilities. If there was something in-game that would cover this, I think it would be nice to have and it would be very accessible in-game.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think this is a good addition to ecocitycraft because there are sometimes where users don't know what the mcMMO abilities/skills do they come to global asking lots of questions and if a help chapter covered all that i think it would be very helpful.​
    Other information:
    i know we don't need a help chapter for everything under the sun but i think this chapter would be very helpful.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ChefCraft19

    ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    2,239
    Trophy Points:
    76,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +485
    We already have commands such as /mcmmo, /mcmmo help, and /skill (Ex: /mining, /herbalism, etc.) which provide any information they would likely be looking for. No need for another /help section for this in my opinion. -1
     
  3. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
    Do /(skill name) ? for these pages.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.