Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] I am still addicted to cf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GolD45, Apr 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GolD45

    GolD45 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 19, 2019
    Messages:
    87
    Trophy Points:
    39,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +66
    In Game Name:
    GolD45​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    I am still addicted to cf​
    What are you suggesting:
    shorten /cf stats and /cf history to /cf s and /cf h or something like that idk​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I have butchered the word history so many times​
    Other information:
    please I'm lazy​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
  2. SirSpuzzy

    SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2012
    Messages:
    526
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +246
    install macro mod and bind the commands to left and right click. who needs to play when you can cf
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    /cf stats takes me less than a second to type.
     
    #3 andrewkm, Apr 28, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.