Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Item Filter for Selling

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jul 31, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Item Filter for Selling​
    What are you suggesting:
    An item filter that filters items so they don't sell when you do /sell all​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It streamlines the selling process. I know when I mine, I want to sell everything except my emeralds and diamonds, but have to throw them out of my inventory before doing /sell all or keep doing /sell hand on all the other items. This will make things easier. Plus, we already have some barebones for filters, so we should hopefully make it work with a little tweaking of codes.​
    Other information:
    This would be neat in one of the feature packages, maybe the top ExtCommands​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I'll see what we can do - placing this under review.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Implemented. Please read Discord News.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.