[All Main Servers Suggestion] Job & Quest Points Display

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BenP2217, Jul 24, 2026.

  1. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BenP2217​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Job & Quest Points Display​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that similar to when pressing Tab where it shows our in game balance and in game exp that it also shows underneath our total available job points & Quest points rather than having to continuously enter / commands to view them. There is ample space for this to be achieved.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I feel this would be a good addition because when members are grinding to achieve either the Prestige's or accumulate enough points to purchase Goddrops/Apparel Keys etc it would make this much more user friendly.​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SI_Gaming_YT

    SI_Gaming_YT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 2, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Trophy Points:
    20,690
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    +1, this would be a game changer, and maybe a motivator for me to actually start doing jobs XD