Under Review [All Main Servers Suggestion] Kit Signs Choice

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KiwiAngelTwist, Jan 26, 2026.

  1. KiwiAngelTwist

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2017
    Messages:
    281
    Trophy Points:
    59,260
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +247
    In Game Name:
    Kiwiangeltwist​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Kit Signs Choice​
    What are you suggesting:
    Make /kit signs in different wood types available. I imagine there are a few different ways that could be implemented.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Would give a little more variety​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    +1 great idea
     
  3. phoxtrot

    phoxtrot Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2019
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    27,155
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14
    +1
     
  4. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 but I will note that I suggested this in the past & it was denied (with the reason being that the /kit signs is mostly for quick signs for the ExtCreations)