Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Axe Logs Only Function

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Mar 5, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Axe Logs Only Function​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add two more options for Magic Axe:
    Tree Feller Logs Only - Replant
    Tree Feller Logs Only - No Replant
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I'm kind of tired of saplings, sticks, etc going in my inventory and having to fill my entire inventory with one single log per slot to bypass that when I just want logs. Plus, item filter does not stop autoplacement in inventory​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I'll see what we can do - but I make no promises.
     
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    We recently fixed Itemfilter to now work correctly with Magic/Boosted functions. You can use that to filter what items you get from using the Tree Feller mode on the axe.

    Based on that I believe additional Magic Axe modes as a workaround are unneeded.
     
    #3 ClarinetPhoenix, Oct 1, 2026 at 10:22 AM
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2026 at 10:22 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.