Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Axe Mode during non-magic day

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Aug 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Axe Mode during non-magic day​
    What are you suggesting:
    A new magic axe mode (or maybe even a subset of the L3 shovel) that removes trees without dropping any drops that is available during non-magic days​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    For building purposes, sometimes I want to remove trees without destroying the landscape, but it takes forever because I need to wait for treefeller to recharge, and I need to do it one block at a time while waiting. Magic shovel can do that, but it can destroy the landscape by mistake and doesn't get rid of everything (unless it is in 3x3 or 5x5)​
    Other information:
    Like I said above, maybe add it to L3 shovels if the magic axe doesn't work. And also, if it does work on axes, have it on L3 since L3 axes are kind of worthless compared to L1 axes​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    Gonna have to -1 this. Just activate/buy a personal magic hour. Land clearing just the trees won't take more than an hour to clear.
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I completely agree with this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.