Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Brush

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChefCraft19, Jul 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefCraft19

    ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    2,239
    Trophy Points:
    76,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +485
    In Game Name:
    ChefCraft19​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Brush​
    What are you suggesting:
    Magic Brush Item that instantly brushes sand and gravel and multiplies the drops. For example: L1 2x drops, L2 4x drops, L3 8x drops​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    1.20 is fun​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    Seems that this makes grinding via the brush too easy. -1
     
    • Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    I like this suggestion but perhaps its a little early to consider it.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. cike25

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2013
    Messages:
    283
    Trophy Points:
    68,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +50
    I think this is a great thought, but agree that it's too early to tell what appropriate multipliers would be. My guess is L1: ×2, L2: ×3, and L3: ×4 would be more appropriate. This should also exclude placed sus sand since they may have custom items.
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Marked as In Progress. :)
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Will be live after our next maintenance with more information to come.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.