Under Review [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Mace L2: Obsidian to Lava

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 18, 2026.

  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Mace L2: Obsidian to Lava​
    What are you suggesting:
    When right clicking obsidian with a magic mace, it turns the obsidian into lava​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I am currently creating a renewable lava farm with dripstone, and it has been hella tedious to place each lava bucket, even with doing "/pt fill lava" on a bucket. That got me wishing there was an easier way to place lava down, just like how easy it is to place water down with breaking ice.

    I remembered that on skyblock, it was coded that you can right click obsidian with an empty bucket to get a lava bucket, so it would be cool to do something similar on main. Then I remembered that the L2 Magic Mace currently does not have a function, so thus I am suggesting adding this to that level.
    ​
    Other information:
    At the end of the day, a function like this would be great so we have a lava-version of the ice to water method. I suggested the L2 Mace just because:
    1.) L2 Maces don't have a function
    2.) Besides the magic pick and maybe a boosted block (which idk what block it could be), the Mace seemed like a decent choice
    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Jdawger, Jan 18, 2026
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2026
  2. SI_Gaming_YT

    SI_Gaming_YT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 2, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Trophy Points:
    20,690
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    this seems like something that would only be used in projects and (in your case), farms. But, until a benefit of the L2 mace comes, this would do the trick I suppose. Just think its a bit of a small feature compared to some other ideas floating around (lazy to put links)

    +0.5 for now
     
  3. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    +1 but I think it would make more sense for this to be on a boosted obby. Instead of the magic mace?
     
    #3 tanger91, Jan 19, 2026
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2026
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Placing this under review.
     
  5. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I've unlocked this thread and bumping it - I want to see what people think about such a perk on the L2 Magic Mace
     
  6. siraj93

    siraj93 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2014
    Messages:
    353
    Trophy Points:
    70,670
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +37
    Not sure if the mace is the best place for it.
    L2 mace needs something for sure, but maybe the perk in mention might be better on something like boosted lava bucket maybe?