Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic shovel tweak

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nstars, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nstars

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2019
    Messages:
    294
    Trophy Points:
    49,960
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +168
    In Game Name:
    xpriamx​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic shovel tweak​
    What are you suggesting:
    that the magic shovel can instabreak 2x2 with one hit​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think the magic shovel was intended to be the superior land clearing tool. however, a lot of people can argue that an eff7 pick, eff5 shovel and eff10 axe can basically do the same thing. magic tools are meant to be end game tools and I think having this feature would really make it the superior land clearing tool. I would suggest that, like the magic axe, you would be able to switch between regular shovel, instabreak shovel, and 2v2 instabreak mode.​
    Other information:
    I personally can't see this becoming game breaking as it will not generate much ecd as you don't collect the blocks it breaks, it will just give it more of a magic touch.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    n/a​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    +1 The "Magic" shovel's current only use is to break bedrock at y = 5 and lower, very underwhelming for a tool in a class with things like the magic rod.
     
  3. David_Torento

    David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    1,307
    Trophy Points:
    59,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    I’m not 100% but if this tool and break things while I’m fly, I think it should be left alone. If it doesn’t insta break while flying then I think that should be the solution.
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This tool literally insta breaks everything other than bedrock, even when FLYING :p (Flying being the factor many forget.) It will not get any further changes.
     
    #4 andrewkm, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.