[All Main Servers Suggestion] [MCMMO] Bring back /mctop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Feb 26, 2026.

  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    [MCMMO] Bring back /mctop​
    What are you suggesting:
    Bring back the /mctop [skill] for MCMMO​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    From what I was told when it was first removed, it was removed because leaderboards for competitions were highly discouraged with EULA. Now, we have leaderboard commands for Grind Points, Online Time, and other aspects that are basically competitions (or more competitious than MCMMO leaderboards).

    /mctop was always fun to see where you stand in each skill & who is above/below, and it seems I'm not the only one as others still mention /mctop more frequently than other's realize.
    ​
    Other information:
    I'm #3 in excavation, so I'm curious who's above me lol​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. phoxtrot

    phoxtrot Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2019
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    27,155
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14
    if allowed +1

    are all love to see our ranks and brag a bit.