Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] myhtic incincibility

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gitrich, Jun 13, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gitrich

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2021
    Messages:
    44
    Trophy Points:
    43,890
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25
    In Game Name:
    gitrich​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    myhtic incincibility​
    What are you suggesting:
    We should not be able to destroy the mythic sword in any way at all, such as despawning, durability, dropping out of your inventory, lava, cactus, or any explosions
    Mainly anything that can make it break or be destroyed not happen
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Its just too expensive of a tool to really just be able to get destroyed in a single instance​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
    #1 gitrich, Jun 13, 2025
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2025
  2. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    As someone who understands the grind and sheer cost behind acquiring a Mythic Sword, I believe it's only fair that players receive some level of protection for such a high-value investment. Watching a tool that costs millions of EcoDollars vanish from one accidental drop or lag-induced misclick is not just frustrating—it can be demoralizing. This suggestion isn’t about making things easier, it’s about preserving the value, integrity, and sense of achievement tied to owning one of EcoCityCraft’s most iconic tools.

    To add an extra layer of protection, I suggest implementing a special drop confirmation system—a prompt that requires players to confirm their intention before they can drop a Mythic Sword. For example:
    "⚠️ This is a Mythic Item. Type /confirmdrop to drop it."
    This simple safeguard would prevent accidental losses while still allowing intentional item management.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. abstractname

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2020
    Messages:
    58
    Trophy Points:
    37,105
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10
    I agree, the amount of work it takes to get one can take years. There is way to much of an investment for it to ever be able to be removed from a player. Only a ban of the player should destroy it that I think is the only case that is fair.
     
  4. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    I have actually hacked into the ECC mainframe and found a dev shortcut to implement this suggestion right away. Secret details below:

    Escape key -> Controls -> Drop Item -> Click Box -> Click Escape

    Lava can't instantly destroy it because any tool it turns into is netherite.

    You can also add drop protections to your mythic sword by pressing the "shift" key every time you move it between inventories.

    :D
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
  5. matrix_rep

    matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2014
    Messages:
    4,683
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,464
    -1 it's insanely rare to be able to lose a mythic sword if you are dumb enough to do so you deserve to lose it. We need a way to take these items out of the economy.
     
    • Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    -1

    If you’ve spent months or even years grinding for a mythic, you definitely understand how valuable that item is.

    Now, if something happened because of a legit server issue, that’s totally understandable—and in that case, it’s best to reach out to Clar so it can be looked into.

    But if it was a personal mistake and no server issues were involved, then unfortunately, that responsibility falls on you, the player. There are several ways to safeguard your items (as others have mentioned), you just have to be willing to utilize them.
     
  7. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    -1
    I've seen a bricked mythic before. I think I've bricked one myself or something funky/weird happened to one that I owned but it was replaced.
    I have yet to lose a single mythic by dropping it out of my inventory myself.

    Play the game with a disabled drop key function as Oconnor stated and it solves like 95% of the issues with a mythic.
     
  8. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I have a couple ideas for making it so you can keep some items safe - but I make no promises.
     
  9. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Implemented. Please read Discord News.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.