Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Mythic Price

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KG4Life223, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KG4Life223

    KG4Life223 Big Baller Brand Representative
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Trophy Points:
    46,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +77
    In Game Name:
    KG4Life223​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mythic Price​
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting giving a notice of the mythic sword price increase before randomly changing it. People may have the funds available to buy it or are extremely close to buying it at the 30m price point that changing it after a 5 minute heads up is quite negligent to the people of this server. I recommend the price to go back down to 30m for a 3-7 day period allowing those who have/are close to buying it the opportunity to purchase it. I believe it is in the best interest of the server to be fair and equal to each and every player by communicating large changes in advance so everyone can plan accordingly.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Read Above.​
    Other information:
    No.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    None.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    +1
     
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    +1, 11:59 PM EST sure came a little early
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    -1 if you want it, just purchase it as soon as you can.
     
  5. OlympiansAreGods

    OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2014
    Messages:
    2,124
    Trophy Points:
    80,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,774
    +1 - If you're going to give an already short timeframe, atleast stick to it.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 OlympiansAreGods, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Response via Discord News. <3
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.