Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Mythic Sword Netherite Variants

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by techy88, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy88

    techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2012
    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +261
    In Game Name:
    techy88​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mythic Sword Netherite Variants​
    What are you suggesting:
    Either add the Netherite Variants of tools or make it change into the netherite variants by default​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Makes the tool more worthwhile as it would have the mcmmo bonuses of netherite on the applicable tools​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    recoding of the custom tool Mythic Sword​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 I know for a fact I won't get this item, but if I did, I would want all tools to be netherite
     
  3. kenny0011

    kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,272
    Trophy Points:
    42,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +816
    +1, or at least have it do the mcmmo boost as it's diamond variant
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    No idea why I didn't do this in the first place lol.
    Done and live. All /mythic command tools will turn into their netherite forms. :)
    @BobbyBlack <- tagging as you're probably the only one who can test.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.