Under Review [All Main Servers Suggestion] New Mythic Menu Notes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 9, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New Mythic Menu Notes​
    What are you suggesting:
    Rebalance the mythic menu, love how it now has an assortment of items and stuff, but I really hate how it displays the teired based items...​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Usually when people want to use a magical tool, they prefer the highest teired item always.​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom Addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Agree; default page should be the highest tier items, will look into adjusting that.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.