Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] nickname style recoloring but for ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Mar 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    OniFox_​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    nickname style recoloring but for ranks​
    What are you suggesting:
    be able to change the color of your rank tag like having president but in blue etc.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I believe another customization feature for people would bring in a lot more sales honestly. I like changing the color of my name but id love to change my ranks color (not the name just the color)​
    Other information:
    for ecoleader etc with the dollar tags you just wouldnt be able to change those colors maybe? just the rank name itself.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I don't like this, sorry.
    I think ranks should stay exactly what they are so they are easily distinguishable.
    There's such a thing as too many colors in game, and I believe this will end up in a mess.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.