Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Partially Change Forbidden Block System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OConner1279, Feb 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In reading this suggestion again, I can get behind all but jigsaws. Reason I am behind jigsaws is because of what they do for minecraft. Even if we deny their ability, it is still kind of risky placing them (same reason we can't place command blocks or pistons)
     
  2. Ishanv

    Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2020
    Messages:
    365
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +181
    +1 I don’t think it’s that big of a coding add and would help with creativity and it rly doesn’t affect the economy badly at all.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We will not be disabling the current system as the flag specific one has been phased out and there is no guarantee it'll stay forever into the future. If you want a specific block to be removed from our blacklist, make a separate suggestion and we can investigate that instead.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.