Acknowledged [All Main Servers Suggestion] Regular Spleef Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bopogame1, Sep 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    In Game Name:
    nejcgg​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Regular Spleef Game​
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that ECC would have a spleef game where you could wager someone for money.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think it would benefit ECC as it lacks minigames and it would be a really fun thing to do when you literally have nothing to do. Most economy servers have minigames.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. kwwpff

    kwwpff President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2021
    Messages:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    5,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +9
    uwu owo uwu owo i agree uwu owo uwu owo
     
  3. kwwpff

    kwwpff President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2021
    Messages:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    5,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +9
  4. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    -1 while spleef is fun, we don’t use mini game plugins anymore. We had survival games in the past, but interest in mini games is so low on this server that I’m afraid it won’t be played that much
     
    #4 Jdawger, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  5. jwpwns

    jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2,578
    Trophy Points:
    86,160
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,648
    Dont take it to personal but your so negative sometimes for me +1 cause we need to appeal to more players right now we Dont so a simple sleef game to add would do no harm.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 jwpwns, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  6. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    totally agree with the fact that it would be an attraction
     
  7. inhailer

    inhailer ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    5,345
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    +1 i like this idea
     
  8. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I’m just going to ask, how am I “so negative” if I disagree with something?

    Anyway, I reworded my response. It did sound kind of mean, but it was not my intentions
     
  9. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Hmmmm I'm staying neutral ATM not +1 or -1 because while I'd like to see spleef run all the time automatically I also don't see us getting minigames.
     
  10. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    @ClarinetPhoenix is our Event Manager.
    Always best to reach out to her for stuff like this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.