Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Remove sell balance

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bobman3355, Feb 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobman3355

    bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,273
    Trophy Points:
    64,460
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +851
    In Game Name:
    bobman3355​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove sell balance​
    What are you suggesting:
    No longer show your new balance when you sell something.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    People should hit tab or do /bal if they want to know how much money they have. Showing it every time someone sells something is unnecessarily spammy. Even with sell spam on this addition makes it very hard to follow chat.​
    Other information:
    none​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    probs same thing we used to add it​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 bobman3355, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  2. Ginger543

    Ginger543 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2020
    Messages:
    79
    Trophy Points:
    34,210
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +47
    +1 at least remove it from sell spam or allow it to be toggled on and off
     
  3. Schloty

    Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2012
    Messages:
    747
    Trophy Points:
    71,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +212
    I agree, this addition is more annoying than it is useful.
     
  4. techy88

    techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2012
    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +261
    While you are entitled to your opinion, I personally like this implementation, course I'm kinda biased as I'm the one that originally suggested it. -1
     
  5. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 I personally do not care about my full balance EVERYTIME I SELL SOMETHING. If I really want to see my new balance after selling something, I would just [tab]
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    No.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.