Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] /seen text

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Glooble, Apr 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glooble

    Glooble Penguin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1,752
    Trophy Points:
    62,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +284
    In Game Name:
    Glooble​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /seen text​
    What are you suggesting:
    Change the /seen test from "Player *name* has been online since *time online*" to "Player *name* has been online for *time online*"​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    /seen has used incorrect grammar for nearly a decade and it's time for a change.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Glooble, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    Rather than the grammar of it I would like to see /seen covering all servers so I don't accidentally evict a player who just couldn't get to main to play when they have been playing on mn or me....infact...suggesting this now.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 literally unplayable
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. DonaldTrump9

    DonaldTrump9 Former President of ECC
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,073
    Trophy Points:
    63,660
    Ratings:
    +2,855
    it's been like this for a while so changing it would take some getting used to but I think we can adapt if needed +1
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Not needed.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.