Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] /skull confirmation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Sep 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /skull confirmation​
    What are you suggesting:
    When running /skull, add a confirmation stating that running this command will take 10k out of your balance in exchange for your head (or at least when someone runs the command for the first time)​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Recently, I've seen players fall victim (whether intentionally of unintentionally) to running /skull and losing 10k because someone told them they can do it, but never stated it cost 10k. I know in the past someone did this to troll, and I don't want it to happen again.

    Only reason I suggest this is because I've seen it recently and it happens fairly commonly
    ​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added to development todo list.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is now complete and live on the Main servers.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.