Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] "Smelt All" Item Specific

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KiwiAngelTwist, May 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiAngelTwist

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2017
    Messages:
    281
    Trophy Points:
    59,260
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +247
    In Game Name:
    KiwiAngelTwist​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    "Smelt All" Item Specific​
    What are you suggesting:
    There is /smelt and /smelt hand and /smelt (item) and it smelts one item stack. Then there is /smelt all for everything in your inventory. I'm suggesting a "/smelt all (specific item) which will smelt all of one item in several stacks in your inventory without smelting unsuspecting items such as, say, cactus.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would save time taking everything out of your inventory that is smeltable that you didn't want to smelt while being able to smelt all of one item in several stacks.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. bsqt

    bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    501
    Trophy Points:
    79,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +338
    +1 Would be a nice addition to /smelt command
     
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    +1, makes the command more user friendly and avoids accidental smelting, good QoL addition
     
  4. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 I am so scared to do this command since I can never remember what items are blocked from the command (Diamond Ore, Lapis Ore, etc), so I literally need to empty most of my inventory before running the command because I don't want to do /smelt hand 10+ times while changing my hand.

    Plus, sometimes I want cobble (or some other "garbage" item that can be smelted) as well as the valuable items, which would be ruined by /smelt all (which would cause me to put them in a chest, Player Vault, or toss them on the ground temporarily)
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    In Progress.
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    - /smelt all enchancements:
    - - /smelt all <item> smelts all of that specific item.
    - - - (Example: /smelt all iron_ore)
    - - /smelt all hand smelts all of the item you are holding (in case you forgot the name).
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.