Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] /smelt allore

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    furiuosgeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /smelt allore​
    What are you suggesting:
    There is a back and forth going on about the removal of ores from smelt. Since I can see both sides of it why not add the "allore" option flag. That way the admins have a class where future blocks can be added and the whole server gets what it wants.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The paid feature keeps its value, players saving ores in inv don't accidentally smelt away fortuneable blocks, and 2mos from now we don't see a suggestion to remove ores from smelt again.​
    Other information:
    I frequently have the big dumb.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Current plugins​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Pab_Jr

    Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,952
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,149
    This could be a Valid solution regarding the situation, however this may have to be custom coded as I dont believe that it comes by default with what we use, at which point im unsure if it is worth coding/working on that.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Let's focus on the other suggestion for now.
    Once a decision is made there, you are welcome to repost for further discussion/changes.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.