Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] /soak, dirt, & mud

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Sep 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /soak, dirt, & mud​
    What are you suggesting:
    Doing /soak while holding dirt creates mud​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Making mud sucks with the waterbottle method or finding a mangrove biome. it's water & saves time​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    /soak​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.